My Six Nations predictions

I filled out a sweepstake form for this year's championship a few days ago, and this is what I came up with -

England to beat Wales by less than 10
Ireland to beat Italy by 10 or more
France to beat Scotland by 10 or more

France to beat Ireland by less than 10
Wales to beat Scotland by 10 or more
England to beat Italy by 10 or more

France to beat Wales by less than 10
Ireland to beat England by less than 10
Scotland to beat Italy by less than 10

Ireland to beat Wales by less than 10
England to beat Scotland by 10 or more
France to beat Italy by 10 or more

France to beat England by 10 or more
Ireland to beat Scotland by 10 or more
Wales to beat Italy by 10 or more

Clearly I've erred on the side of pessimism as far as the seemingly revitalised Scotland are concerned - I always do that to ensure a no-lose situation! The trouble is I'm generally right to be pessimistic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adgitize your web site.